Certified Sacramento Home Inspector serving locally since 1994
AII Certification #1147
Licensed General Contractor #696538
A California Home Inspection Company
Sacramento - History and General Information
Sacramento Convention Center
City of Sacramento
Home Inspection Services
- Conventional Residential Home Inspections
- Manufactured Home Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Pre-Sale Home Inspections
- Mechanical Inspections
- Roof Inspections
Home Inspection Overview
The inspection is thorough and detailed, lasting on average from two to five hours depending upon the size, age and particular features of the property. It results in a complete evaluation of the property including:
At the conclusion of the inspection a review of the findings and walk-through of the property is included. If you are unable to be onsite or attend the inspection, a review by phone is available.
- Site and Grounds
- Foundation Drainage
- Driveways & Walkways
- Roofing and Roof Drainage System
- Windows & Doors
- Attached Garages
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Attic & Crawl Space
- Structural Condition
The Home Inspection Report
- The typical report is 30-40 pages long. It's clear, easy to read and understand.
- Each report is a custom made, computer generated report specific to your home. Note: Many companies only offer reports that are mass produced or generic in nature, typically containing sections of information that don't apply to the home being inspected.
- Digital images are included to help describe and document conditions being reported.
- The report is available the next day and can be emailed as a PDF-(Portable Document File) if so desired.
Call 530-277-5186 for an Appointment. Call Today!