Certified Home Inspector serving Nevada City CA since 1994
AII Certification #1147
Licensed General Contractor #696538
A California Home Inspection Company
Nevada City Chamber
Nevada City History
Nevada City General Town Info
Nevada City Official City Website
Home Inspection Services
Nevada City, California
- Conventional & Manufactured Home Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Pre-Sale Home Inspections
- Mechanical Inspections
- Roof Inspections
The inspection is thorough and detailed, lasting on average from two to five hours depending upon the size, age and particular features of the property. It results in a complete evaluation of the property including:
At the conclusion of the inspection a review of the findings and walk-through of the property is included. If you are unable to be onsite or attend the inspection, a review by phone is available.
- Site and Grounds
- Foundation Drainage
- Driveways & Walkways
- Roofing and Roof Drainage System
- Windows & Doors
- Attached Garages
- Plumbing & Electrical
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Attic & Crawl Space
- Structural Condition
- The typical report is 30-40 pages in length. It is clear, easy to read and understand.
- Each report is a custom, computer generated report specific to your home. Note: Many companies only offer reports that are mass produced or generic in nature, typically containing sections of information that don't apply to the home being inspected.
- Digital images are included to help describe and document conditions being reported.
- The report is available the next day and can be emailed as a PDF-(Portable Document File) if so desired.
Call 530-277-5186 for an Appointment. Call Today!